Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Death of Snailey

Snailey just died recently.

I saw something in the bowl, but I thought it was just something growing in the bowl that I could clean up when I got the chance. But later , when I lifted up the bowl I realized it was not something growing, instead, it looked like Snailey's insides had come out of his shell. So I told mom and she said I could just fish it out of the bowl
It took a long time to fish everything out of the bowl. After that, mom let me poke it with some tweezers. I took a look around, since after all I want to become a surgeon when I grow up. Dad came and took a look at it but mom said she'd rather not. I even made a casket for him and a marker and I also made a poem to put in his casket just for fun. It says:

To Snailey,
You slither and eat
but you don't have any feet
You are yellow
and mellow
and your insides are like jello


Don't worry I'm not crazy for puting my snail in a casket, I've just never gotten to bury any of our pets before.
I'm sure Fishstick and Lillly are crying today but you just can't tell because they are in water.
TTFN
ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment